Your time is valuable…and many times the last thing to get taken care of is maintaining your website, so let us take care of that with daily, weekly and monthly tasks of maintaining your website…
Our convenient service packages take the worry away.
- Updates: WordPress is frequently updated to add new features or more importantly to fix potential security threats before they become a problem. There are also updates for themes and plugins, which are much less predictable. We can keep your site updated on a regular basis so you never have to worry about it.
- Backups: We can back up your site on a daily weekly or monthly basis depending on your content. Sites with fewer updates might not need such frequent backups, but they should still have regularly scheduled, full-site backups.We will store your back ups securely in the cloud and on our local servers so you may rest assured that when disaster strikes, you will be able to recover your site quickly and easily.
- Security: Monitoring security and ensuring full recovery is a big task. You could offer basic security, monitoring, updates and more. Your clients will pay you to be proactive and keep their sites safe, but if anything happens you’ll likely need to step in and provide the fixes as well.
- Tracking & Reporting: Pulling up stats isn’t very difficult, but it’s the kind of thing a lot of website owners don’t have time for and can’t always make sense of. Offering a simple report that summarizes numbers and includes a few trends or other basics (sales numbers, increases in email or social media subscribers) could be very helpful.
- Hosting & Domain Name: Especially for new clients you can offer the whole package and include their domain registration and hosting as well. Many hosts offer reseller accounts and rolling this into a site’s maintenance and updates means you’ve got the entire site covered.
- Other Services: You might sweeten your retainer by adding specific services offered in limited hourly chunks. For example, you might offer 10 hours of tech tweaks per month. It could be coding, design, writing, SEO improvements or even training or support.